martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Traditional Roles

It was time that the perception of our gender change. If the society was doing it, how something so tied to the society was not going to change too?

Since always women value being sensitive and maintaining good relationships,men value gaining status by following "the rules,". Since our society values competition and individuals being successful on their own, women's orientation towards caring for others and/or cooperatively building the community is considered (by the male dominated society) to be of lesser importance.

Women have always faced a home context, however today it has opened to a world previously only be awarded to males. And so does the man, who in today's society will benefit in regard to relations with his own family and will commit time to be included in a space formerly purely feminine.

I do not believe the man has lost his place in society, they now share their roles with women and vice versa. It is not difficult to find a woman executive, so as it is not to find a dad at home preparing dinner.

Society is not only the external or public, but also a private one. There should be no sovereignty of one gender to another, but complementary.

I don't believe that stereotypes of men and women contribute to an understanding and acceptance of who we are, maybe help, but this doesn't define us.


Honestly, I get along better with boys. Soil more fun with them because we have common tastes, I think that is because I have older brothers.

I think both genders can provide equal benefits for the development of society.

And I think that in our course the men can give us a new perspective.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Clau!!!! I too think that the relationship between men and women should be complementary. And I think that the men in our career can give a new point of view that can be very interesting.
    Well Clau I expect that you are O.K and have fun in the bus jajaja.
    Bye.
    PD: The moment in the bus are the most funny moments of friday and wednesday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "I think both genders can provide equal benefits for the development of society." that is very true ;D but women are the most important in the entire society xD

    kiss and huuuug :*

    byee :D

    PS: say "Hi" to Josito for me ;D jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar