miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

Future


I usually don't talk about my future.
Maybe I'm afraid.
I don't know.
I don't like talk about the future. When I was a little more younger, I always liked close my eyes, breath deeply and dream that would be.
My grandfather always was smiling, and he started to tell me his dreams. He never realized them

It is not that I'm a "without hope person", but the life has taught me that not always the things go well...That is the reason that the expectations of my life are so simple.

I just hope be a good professional, give everything I have, with pleasure and dedication... Make a little difference.
Working in a public hospital and (dreaming a little more) in a home birth, with colleagues that love their work, just like me. With patientes who have confidence in what we do.

I want to work in the area of neonatology, because I like the babies, and I want to give them the best attention.
I see me working hard for a best gestation, labour work and birth

I'm actually never think about the working hours, benefits, location or income, I know that is important but I' m not studying this course for money, just for vocation.
Maybe a nearly location, because I want - in case of emergency- arrive fast at the hospital.
The only benefits that I need is feel me fulfill about my work, because THIS is the thing I want to do, and I'm gonna do everything to do it.

That is the thing I feel.

2 comentarios:

  1. I share with you in the opinion is better not think very much in the future and only live the day.
    I think that you will be a great midwife and you will do a great job in the neonatology area because you are a very sweet person.
    See you soon.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Neonatology is the most beautiful area of obstetrics! ♥
    I will see you future colleague !!

    ResponderEliminar