miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Food!




A few days ago I ate pizza with my friends.

I love pizza, but It doesn't my favorite food.

Actually I like all kinds of food, junk food, health food, ethnic food, etc...

In Santiago there are plenty of good places where you can delight yourself with good food at different times.

For example, with my friends go to "Pura Gula" a place that specializes in all kind of pizzas. This place is in General Holley 2380, Providencia.

When I'm going out with my family, I eat ethnic food...peruvian food, Chinese, Indian or sushi, well, all kinds.
We like taste different kinds of food.
I think it's best to taste the food before giving me the idea of its flavor. It is good to have knowledge of each one of them, because the food talk about the culture of the country.

When I'm alone I eat in "Verde que te quiero verde", Huérfanos 3020, it is cheap and the food is great.

But, despite I know a lot of place to eat, my mom's food is always better.

But, I have to admit that I hate...really, really hate the cochayuyo.

I eat a little of ereything.
And I think that we must have a well-balance food.

4 comentarios:

  1. I love pizza too with any ingredients is very very jumy!!
    See you :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i like pizza too! and i agree with you that mommys food is the best :D kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Clau!!! I too think that the mother's food is the best food you can ate and I like eat pizza too.
    Well I expect that you are O.K.
    See you later.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. "Pura gula" is delicious :) I love the pizza too. Maybe one day we can go to eat very much food and talk about our lives.

    ResponderEliminar