miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

The end :)


Blogging Experience...

Hi! This is my last post.

I never have a blogg before, so it was a really interesting experience.

I had to learn million things that I never imagined. Really I'm not a good-cyberspace-traveller. And the technology doesn't my friend.

I love writing about my experiences, however It is difficult if is public or with particular subject.
I really don't like that we weren't able to choose the subject. I love writing, but if it is with no rules.
If I have chosen the topic, it would have been able to write more.

But not everything was dark and difficult... jé! This experience allow me think and speak at length related about my course. And I realized that I love it. I fall over it, each day that passes and each time that I know more about it.
I don't know if this help me with my english problem...I have a terrible phonetics and, obviously, the blog doesn't make you speak in public, so I never put in prove.

The best thing of have a blogg is that you can develop closer relationships with colleagues, writing stuff to you're friends velociraptors.

That is all.
The end
at least!

1 comentario: