domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

Midwife



The truth is I do not remember when I decided to study obstetrics.
I think it came out of fate.

At first everyone (including me) thought that I would study engineering in biotechnology but a few years before giving the test (PSU), I decided that that course was not for me.
I just could not see me without human contact.
Choose to study obstetrics was not difficult for me, my mom told me that when I was a little girl
I always said that I would became a midwife.

My expectations of being a midwife, are reduced to help the woman, make her feel protagnist of this beautiful process...Change the way that looks like childbirth today, and that these families found in me a friend.

Being a midwife is really important, and requires real commitment.The people do not believe it, but the process of gestation, and birth meant a lot to the relationship that will be among the family.

I really hope be a good one.

1 comentario:

  1. I was going to study engineering before (I always liked that area xD) but then I realized that I liked much more biology ;D

    see you tomorrow, bye :*

    ResponderEliminar