miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

My free time











I actually don´t have any free time now, because We are in exam period.
But I really love writing and I do it in everywhere, especially in the bus.

This hobbie started four years ago. I used to be on the team of basketball, but in a game I was injure, I hurt my arm and I stop playing. So, I started to write in my free time. About anything, I don't know, about the old lady of the baseboard, the drive bus, even I write about the bus.
I do it when I' m sad, happy, angry.

Maybe It' s the way that I let go of tensions.

Writing is an indivivual practice, but even this allowme to meet people who share my experiences, opinions and preferences.

It's really nice when you hear that someone likes what we put on paper.


I Also love to read little of everything , from small novels superfluous ( like Twilight) to things like " Carta al Padre" by Kafka.

And I love hear music.


My hobbies are quite individual, but I love human contact. Actually, my hobbies started when I couldn't continue the hobbies that I had before. For example, I loved swiming and play basketball, but I leave them, for injured and started to write and read.

I play the piano too, I love the feel of the keys on my fingers. My intructor used to said me that I was to lacking in perseverence. But I become quite good.

But I let the paino, for time.

I don't have nothing of time. My buddies tell me that, constantly.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Clau: I really agreed with you in that we don't have many time to dedicated to hobbies. I like read and listen music too. And I like Twilight too.
    I think that someday we will have time for hobbies. Well Clau I expect that you be O.K.
    See you in the U. Bye

    ResponderEliminar