miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

My expirence: Earthquake

That nigth, I was tired. Really, really tired.

I arrived home, and fall sleep at the moment. My dog, as usally, jumped in my bed and stay there. I woke up, and turn on the TV, without any sound.

I feel a sound of an structure movind up. I turn off the TV, and the floor started to move. At first it was a gentle, but then, my bed started to move of one side, to the other. It was awful.
My dad came to my room and we tried to come down the stairs, but the movement not alow us.

So, we stay there meanwhile the earth shake us, with violence. In that moment, I remeber my dog, so I went to my room, and took it in to my arms, and paf! The sound of broken glasses came on.
And then...
Silence.

At home was all in darkness...

In the morning, after check us, we started to sharing out water and bread on the condominium.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Clau!!!: I find really sweet that you remember your dog in that moment. Im happy that nothing bad happen to your family.
    Well I hope that you will be ok after all the work you have to do for biology. See you later. Bye
    PD: I like the title of your post jajaja you know what I mean.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also worry too much about my dog (well, she is very important to me) it was so incredible how anyone could support standing for the huge movement that caused the earthquake D:

    in my house fell down a lot of crockery that was in our table that day, luckily no one was hurt by that :D

    well, thank God no one was hurt in your family (y)
    take care, bye :*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!






    Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!


    XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ResponderEliminar